As a sound engineer and sound producer with 35 years of professional experience, I offer my services in the following areas:
- Audio post-production, editing and mixing
- Voice Recording, Voice Over and Dubbing
- Completion and post-production of M&E Tracks (Music & Effects)
- Complete Dubbing version
- Dubbing Books
- Video editing and title
- Industrial film dubbing and foreign language versions
- Own post production studio
I’m working on Steinberg Nuendo 6, Harrison Mixbus 32C, Davinci Resolve and prefer Neumann and Telefunken microphones for recording.
Here are a few
Radio play Trailer for the book Clone Designer
The Smurfs – I have produced 240 episodes of the German Version u.v.m.
How to make the first dubbed version of a cinema blockbuster whose language you do not know? With the right people. Dangerous Boys. From Thai to Khmer.
Testing Harrison Mixbus 32C and Telefunken Microphones * for use as training material for Harrison. MOE – In Memory of Elizabeth Reed – Allmand Brothers
(* „All audio files have been engineered and recorded by TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik and are presented for educational and demonstrative purposes only.“)